Our comprehensive range of financial and business support services and ongoing strategic advice has helped many of our clients to grow and develop their businesses over the years.
Our aim is to provide a professional, personal, effective solution to all of your day-to-day accounting, auditing and taxation needs. We use our expertise to complete this work quickly and accurately, and our experience to explore opportunities and identify potential problems before they arise.
By getting to know you and your business we aim to become a valuable member of your team. We always aim to exceed your expectations and go that step further.
Many limited companies and other entities are required by law to have their accounts audited. We are Registered Auditors and have experience in a wide range of businesses, from small family-owned companies to large organisations.
Our audit services aim to provide you with confidence in the accuracy of your financial statements, and assurance as to the efficiency and effectiveness of your accounting procedures and internal controls.
Accounts preparation is a core part of our business and we pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs promptly and efficiently. Our services include:
- management accounts, monthly or quarterly
- statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act requirements
- accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- budgets and cash flow forecasts
Pension Auto Enrolment
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme and pay some pension contributions.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the start of auto enrolment in your business by an initial analysis of your workforce
- Prepare communication letters to your employees
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and prepare payment schedules for the pension scheme provider
- Assess your workers each pay day to determine if they need to be auto enrolled
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and help you keep the required records
- After three years review the position of employees who originally opted out
It is vitally important that you prepare early and we would recommend starting initial preparations no later than nine months before your staging date. For example it could take three months to set up the pension scheme. If it is left too late you may fall foul of TPR regulations which could result in fines being imposed.
If we can assist you please contact us.
Our dedicated payroll department can provide weekly or monthly payroll services, dealing with PAYE, NIC, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Student Loans and Working Family Credits.
Business and Corporate Tax
We relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation and help you minimise your corporation tax payments. We deal with all business tax matters, including preparing income and / or corporation tax computations and preparing and submitting the relevant self-assessment returns.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is one of the most complex taxes imposed on business and one that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay. With a constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, businesses can find it difficult to ensure they comply.
We provide a cost effective VAT service and work with a wide variety of businesses, providing varying levels of support from general advice to VAT return completion. We have helped many of our clients to reduce VAT assessments and minimise their VAT liabilities.
We have extensive expertise in company incorporation, compliance and administration, and can provide a valuable company secretarial service to companies of all sizes. We can help you to comply with your statutory obligations under the Companies Act and ensure you avoid any penalties for late filing of annual returns, accounts and other documents.
A key service we offer to clients is in the area of taxation planning, aimed at minimising your future tax liabilities. In addition to providing the normal compliance services including Self Assessment Returns, we can offer advice on: Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Benefits in Kind and Remuneration Planning.
We can help you to decide on the best accountancy and payroll package to suit your business.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business.
We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- set up an internal accounting system